Friday, February 24, 2012

Overnight Steel Cut Oats

For the past week, I've been using a quick and easy way to prepare my breakfast.  I'm usually running late in the morning - no matter how early I wake up!  Time is ALWAYS a factor and every minute counts!  I was SO stoked when I found this quick method to prepare overnight steel-cut oats!



With a little bit of prep on a Sunday (when you have the extra time), you've got breakfast for the entire week!  I'm happy to report the results were FANTASTIC!  I didn't have any issues with leaving the jars out overnight, since the oats were just boiled in water. 

We have a winner and I will DEFINITELY be using this method to prepare my breakfast from now on :)

Some things I like to add:
Holy Crap! cereal (love the name!)
Cocoa nibs
Peanut butter
Almond slivers
Walnuts
Ground flax seeds
Cinnamon
Raisins
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment