Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Utterance of Paris...

So I have been kicking around the idea of Paris for a while now...wanting to go back to visit at some point with D to experience the culinary delights and amazing culture...I think it'll happen in the next year or two for us.  Between house searching, we've got a lot on our plates at the moment!

I started to have delusions of grandeur yesterday and thought how incredible it would be to run a half marathon in Paris.  I mentioned this to my bestie and she kicked it up a notch (which is why I LOVE her!)....Paris...marathon...goal...before we're 35?!

Could we really do it!?  With training, could these legs really carry me through a MARATHON if we get to experience it in an amazing city!?

Something within me is ignited! I'm feeling super charged :)

No comments:

Post a Comment